|Poor is the nation having no heroes
shameful is the one having them that forgets.
|Join Us at the State Capitol &
Ride to Gettysburg in 2021
2020 READSHAW'S RIDE TO GETTYSBURG
SEPTEMBER 26, 2020
behind the Capitol in Harrisburg.
GPS: N 40° 15' 54.23" W 76° 52' 55.07"
- Registration on Commonwealth Avenue behind the Capitol in Harrisburg.
- Group will ride to Battlefield Harley-Davidson/Buell in Gettysburg.
- Sign up begins at 11:00 AM
- Ride leaves promptly at 1:00 PM
- $10.00 per person
- Funds will be donated to the Pennsylvania Monuments Endowment Fund and the Historic Daniel Lady Farm.
- Ceremony and check presentation will follow the ride.
- Refreshments compliments of Battlefield Harley-Davidson/Buell.
The Annual Motorcycle Ride also provides funds to restore the Daniel Lady Farm on Hanover Road. This farm is the northern most Confederate site that has been saved and is in the restoration process. It was a field hospital and protected the left flank of the Confederate line. Please go to www.gbpa.org to learn the amazing story of this historic site.
What A.B.A.T.E. of PA has paid for!
These photos show some items that the rider’s contributions built at the Daniel Lady Farm.
Information about the Pennsylvania Gettysburg Monuments Project and the historic Daniel Lady Farm can be obtained by contacting Readshaw’s Harrisburg office at 717-783-0411 or by e-mail at Gettysburg@pahouse.net.
There’s still much work to be done. You can do your part to help by sending a donation to:
Gettysburg Monument Project
c/o Rep. Harry Readshaw
Room 122, South Office Bldg.
Harrisburg, PA 17120-2020
Your help, generosity, and contributions are deeply appreciated.